Roma Puf’s Commitment to Data Privacy ProtectionThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Roma Puf. Therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Roma Puf may collect, how Roma Puf uses and safeguards that data, and with whom we may share it.
Through our websites, Roma Puf will not collect any personal data about you (For example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to share it with us (By registration, surveys, reviews, etc), provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with your personal data, we usually use it only to respond to your inquiry, process your order, or provide you access to specific information or offers. We also use it to support our customer relationship with you:
1. We may store and process personal data and share it with our affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services.
2. We (Or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Roma Puf offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand your needs better.
3. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Roma Puf affiliates.
Roma Puf will collect, use, or disclose personal data supplied by you online, only for the purposes disclosed to you unless the disclosure:
1. Is required for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected.
2. Is necessary to prepare, negotiate, and perform a contract with you.
3. Is required by law or competent governmental or judicial authorities.
4. Is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense.
5. Is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on Roma Puf’s information technology systems.
Communications or Utilization Data
When you use telecommunication services to access our website, your communications data (For example, IP address) or utilization data are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. Unless there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing, and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data (For example, type of Internet browser and operating system used, the domain name of the website through which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc). We may use this data and share it with our affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our websites and to improve their performance or content.
“Cookies” – Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our websites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your PC, the next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Roma Puf will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations, or to protect a child. The definition of “child” or “children” should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Roma Puf uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Websites
Roma Puf websites contain links to other websites. Roma Puf is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Roma Puf uses Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the Internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you, based on which part of the Roma Puf website you have viewed, by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. The cookie is used to identify our page viewers and show ads relevant to them. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.